« Home | Anger: Huffington Post » | Sloth: The Evolution of a Programmer » | Pride: Draft of Bush Answer to Cindy Sheehan » | Pride: Meeting » | Pride: E85 in the news » | Sloth: MY EYES! It HURTS! » | Anger: F'ing Doctors » | Pride: Too good not to post » | Pride: Marny Fasnacht » | Gluttony: Now I know » 

Thursday, August 25, 2005 

Sloth: Natto

As regular readers know, I am a big fan of Iron Chef and Iron Chef America. So far ICA hasn't used ingredents that I am not familiar with, but the original show did this quite often. One of the themes was something that looked really nasty called "Natto". I gathered that it was a soybean product and looked like the beans were stuck together with stringy strands of goo. The comments sort of gave me the impression that it was as nasty as it looked. Fuki-san often referred to it being a health food, which would tend to confirm the nasty nature of the stuff.

Well, I need not wonder anymore about Natto, some dude named Steve has tasted the stuff and posts the hi-lar-i-ous results.

I force-fed myself a big ol' spoonful, and found it to be slightly rancid and extremely bitter. Unfortunately, swallowing didn't help dissipate the flavor because the strings of bean jizz melted, coating my mouth and lips with a glistening sheen of sadness.

Content warning: Steve can be a bit blue, so if you are some prudish nutcase you might want to skip the whole thing.

| | Trackback URI

Blog Info

Praise for The 7 Deadly Sins


"I have to admit that you do sloth like nobody's business."
- tee bee
"omg...you're even nerdier than my bf. That's hawt."
- trouble
"Not everybody remembers the glow of green text on black monitor with fondness"
- cathyf
"That's just crazy talk"
- tee bee
"Holy crap! Where's the ACLU pukes this time?"
- justanothermngirl
"Quick, edit these before anyone sees them!"
- Chris
"See? Getting old isn't all bad."
- David
"THIS IS GOOD, SPREAD THE WORD."
- RICHARD
"Best wishes to my Blog Brother."
- Retired Geezer
"Congratulations to one sinner from another."
- basil
"I just sic them on punks like that like a couple of pitbulls."
- digitalbrownshirt
"I hate to say anything negative about someone I've never met (OK, that's a lie), but that guy is a $#@*& idiot."
- John from WuzzaDem

Video Game Voters Network

My Blogfather

Feed The Sins



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Open Trackback Alliance

Open Trackback Alliance


101st Fighting
Keyboarders



Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares



Top100 Bloggers
Top 100