Anger: Tonight's Address
As you are getting ready for what should be a very (very) depressing Presidential Address, don't forget to head over to the (insert one: Beer Depot/Party Store/Liquor Outlet) and stock up for Gateway Pundit's Drinking Game. If you take Allahpundit's "enhancements", you should be headed to the hospital within the first half-hour.
- This is not amnesty- Naked pyramid,... tequila, chug!Naked pyramid... as if there was any other way to watch a Presidential Address...
If the reports of a lousy 10,000 National Guard troops (lousy number, not the NG) are correct, I will officially be off the Bush/Republican plantation. My support for the war is larger than Mr. Bush, but I will write my own name in this November. This will put me over the “Speaker Pelosi”/“Chairman Rangle” objection I have to that action.
I will be looking for:
- Fence/Wall: BUILD IT
- Employer Sanctions (SEVERE)
- Enforcement of current law
- Increased sweeps of suspect workplaces
- Busts at any and all Rallys of Illegals
- The Border Patrol will respond quickly to citizen reports and fully cooperate with the Minutemen
UPDATE: I am going to substitute Leinies for the XX. If I am going to be drinking to excess, I might as well enjoy the taste.