« Home | Sloth: Meme » | Gluttony: Food Blogging » | Anger: Tax Day » | Anger: Bombs » | Sloth: Coffee » | Pride: Happy Easter » | Gluttony: $148 Sandwich » | Pride: Open Trackbacks, Tax Edition » | Anger: Depressing Poll » | Sloth: Better late then never » 

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 

Anger: A Pox on Both

Just to prove that there are complete idiots on both the LEFT and the RIGHT, I submit the following links.

Right Wing Morons
Left Wing Morons

Whenever I see one of these types of "Look at the idiots that send email" posts anywhere, I am reminded that the supporters of all political movements have members that they should reject. It doesn't matter what side or what cause, there are always fringe idiots that make the entire movement look stupid. I don’t care who is “right” and who is “wrong”, these posts don’t do anything but stir up the idiots.

These two links serve as a warning and a plea.

For bloggers: Please don't post wacko emails as "proof" that the other side is filled with idiots. I guarantee that your side of the issue has its equally stupid emailers/supporters and they will be showcased just as you have showcased the other side.

For readers: Disregard these types of posts knowing that your side has the very same idiots as supporters.

I get all kinds of mail like this, usually from anti-Ethanol people and anti-life people. I consider them chuckle-worthy as I toss them in the trash without a second thought.

| | Trackback URI

Blog Info

Praise for The 7 Deadly Sins


"I have to admit that you do sloth like nobody's business."
- tee bee
"omg...you're even nerdier than my bf. That's hawt."
- trouble
"Not everybody remembers the glow of green text on black monitor with fondness"
- cathyf
"That's just crazy talk"
- tee bee
"Holy crap! Where's the ACLU pukes this time?"
- justanothermngirl
"Quick, edit these before anyone sees them!"
- Chris
"See? Getting old isn't all bad."
- David
"THIS IS GOOD, SPREAD THE WORD."
- RICHARD
"Best wishes to my Blog Brother."
- Retired Geezer
"Congratulations to one sinner from another."
- basil
"I just sic them on punks like that like a couple of pitbulls."
- digitalbrownshirt
"I hate to say anything negative about someone I've never met (OK, that's a lie), but that guy is a $#@*& idiot."
- John from WuzzaDem

Video Game Voters Network

My Blogfather

Feed The Sins



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Open Trackback Alliance

Open Trackback Alliance


101st Fighting
Keyboarders



Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares



Top100 Bloggers
Top 100