« Home | Pride: Video Game Geek Challenge » | Envy: Book Pub » | Greed: Algae to Biofuel » | Sloth: Super Bowl Ads » | Pride: Inline Trackback Rules » | Sloth: Halftime » | Anger: Pregame » | Pride Open Trackback Post » | Sloth: Foodie Quiz » | Anger: Blogspot » 

Monday, February 06, 2006 

Anger: Neighbor Trash Update

To get caught up on this saga, see here, here, here and here.

Some have said that "Hillbilly" was not the right term and I hate "White Trash" so I am coining "Neighbor Trash". This extra appropriate since the trash problem is still issue #1.

The previous pile was hauled away by the Fire Marshall. I guess the landlord called him and he acted because the trash was visible from the street. So our dimwitted friends proved that they have a couple of functioning brain cells and started piling it up out of sight from the street. They didn't make a connection that they should hire the local trash company to haul it away on a regular basis, but this is progress of a sort. The pile is getting large again and is now located right next to my parking spot. It's still better than in front of the house, but I get to pass it a couple of times a day.

The kicker is that we are now fighting with the trash company, who understandably wants to be paid for services rendered, but has unjustly billed us for 2 months running for the trash they hauled off before I complained. One person there has said that we will not be billed, but we just got a new bill and the charge is still there including a late fee. I have left a message for the billing person and the person I talked to before.


Linked to: Pirates! Man Your Women!

The extended entry has the new photos Click here to toggle



| | Trackback URI

Blog Info

Praise for The 7 Deadly Sins


"I have to admit that you do sloth like nobody's business."
- tee bee
"omg...you're even nerdier than my bf. That's hawt."
- trouble
"Not everybody remembers the glow of green text on black monitor with fondness"
- cathyf
"That's just crazy talk"
- tee bee
"Holy crap! Where's the ACLU pukes this time?"
- justanothermngirl
"Quick, edit these before anyone sees them!"
- Chris
"See? Getting old isn't all bad."
- David
"THIS IS GOOD, SPREAD THE WORD."
- RICHARD
"Best wishes to my Blog Brother."
- Retired Geezer
"Congratulations to one sinner from another."
- basil
"I just sic them on punks like that like a couple of pitbulls."
- digitalbrownshirt
"I hate to say anything negative about someone I've never met (OK, that's a lie), but that guy is a $#@*& idiot."
- John from WuzzaDem

Video Game Voters Network

My Blogfather

Feed The Sins



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Open Trackback Alliance

Open Trackback Alliance


101st Fighting
Keyboarders



Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares



Top100 Bloggers
Top 100