« Home | Gluttony: Lunch » | Pride: Extremists » | Sloth: NFL Championship Weekend Results » | Pride: More 7 Sins Fun » | Sloth: NFL Championship Weekend » | Gluttony: Confirmed! » | Pride: CY Quote » | Sloth: Too Funny » | Anger: Noise » | Pride: Sidebar Quotes » 

Monday, January 23, 2006 

Sloth: OOO ya got me!

Tagged for a MEME? What the hell?

Like I haven’t been mean enough to MN Girl (whose site consistently crashes Firefox, just sayin’), she goes and provokes me further.

OK here goes:

Four jobs that I have had:

1. McDonald’s “Bathroom Monkey” (It’s “Monkey Fresh”!)
2. Part-Time Preacher (Ironic isn’t it? And not Alanis Morissette “ironic”)
3. Tutor in Math, Computer Programming and World History
4. Video Game Superstar (You would know this if you were paying attention)

Four movies that I can watch over and over again:

1. History of the World, Part I (The best movie ever made)
2. El Dorado
3. The King and I
4. TIE! Bambi Meets Godzilla and Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Night Court (Best TV show ever. Reinhold!?!?!)
2. Battlestar Galactica (Both old and new, more new)
3. Any NFL Game (Packers preferred, but I will watch any game including the Pro Bowl)
4. The Dick Van Dyke Show (Best B&W show ever)

Four websites I read daily:

I choose to forgo the obvious (protein wisdom, Ace and Wizbang!) in favor of the small blogs I find compelling.

1. Dubious Wonder (for a softer view of life)
2. The Digital Brownshirt (for a harder view of news)
3. haverchuk (Milwaukee and Food, what could be better?)
4. SluBlog (Makes Maine interesting and I like the dichotomy of his blog vs. his comments at Ace’s place)

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Milwaukee (Home)
2. Wisconsin Dells (THE Greatest vacation spot on earth)
3. Lost Wages (Las Vegas)
4. San Diego (For a Packer Game!)

Four favorite Foods:

1. Chicken Vindaloo
2. Buffalo Wings
3. Kung Pao Chicken
4. Anything else with Chicken

Did I mention I really like chicken? (and hot stuff?)

Four places I'd rather be (at this precise moment?):

1. Great Wolf Inn (Wisconsin Dells)
2. Right here
3. Theory (because everything works there)
4. Some beach with a drink with an umbrella in it and the means to get more.

That was Link-o-lishous!

Next up: The people I mentioned in the 4 blogs I read daily (except Dubious Wonder, who already suffered).

Update: Silly me, mzn at haverchuk already was pegged, I knew that...

| | Trackback URI

Blog Info

Praise for The 7 Deadly Sins


"I have to admit that you do sloth like nobody's business."
- tee bee
"omg...you're even nerdier than my bf. That's hawt."
- trouble
"Not everybody remembers the glow of green text on black monitor with fondness"
- cathyf
"That's just crazy talk"
- tee bee
"Holy crap! Where's the ACLU pukes this time?"
- justanothermngirl
"Quick, edit these before anyone sees them!"
- Chris
"See? Getting old isn't all bad."
- David
"THIS IS GOOD, SPREAD THE WORD."
- RICHARD
"Best wishes to my Blog Brother."
- Retired Geezer
"Congratulations to one sinner from another."
- basil
"I just sic them on punks like that like a couple of pitbulls."
- digitalbrownshirt
"I hate to say anything negative about someone I've never met (OK, that's a lie), but that guy is a $#@*& idiot."
- John from WuzzaDem

Video Game Voters Network

My Blogfather

Feed The Sins



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Open Trackback Alliance

Open Trackback Alliance


101st Fighting
Keyboarders



Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares



Top100 Bloggers
Top 100