« Home | Sloth: Isn't that "Wussy Sport" over yet? » | Sloth: NFL Yuks » | Pride: Bolton » | Gluttony: Infidel Food » | Sloth: NFL Week 6 » | Anger: First Amendment » | Sloth: NFL Week 6 » | Sloth: Al Shamshoon » | Pride: HTML » | Pride: AQ Letter » 

Monday, October 17, 2005 

Pride: Welcome Llama-heads

I was just linked by The Llama Butchers, thanks for the link! This was out of the blue and I am really flattered.

Now for the rest of you losers out there that fail to link me, dispite my constant pleading and begging, this seems like a good time to jump on the "7 Sins Bandwagon". The handbasket is loading up, are you on board?

I'm looking at YOU Ace and INDCent Bill...

| | Trackback URI

Blog Info

Praise for The 7 Deadly Sins


"I have to admit that you do sloth like nobody's business."
- tee bee
"omg...you're even nerdier than my bf. That's hawt."
- trouble
"Not everybody remembers the glow of green text on black monitor with fondness"
- cathyf
"That's just crazy talk"
- tee bee
"Holy crap! Where's the ACLU pukes this time?"
- justanothermngirl
"Quick, edit these before anyone sees them!"
- Chris
"See? Getting old isn't all bad."
- David
"THIS IS GOOD, SPREAD THE WORD."
- RICHARD
"Best wishes to my Blog Brother."
- Retired Geezer
"Congratulations to one sinner from another."
- basil
"I just sic them on punks like that like a couple of pitbulls."
- digitalbrownshirt
"I hate to say anything negative about someone I've never met (OK, that's a lie), but that guy is a $#@*& idiot."
- John from WuzzaDem

Video Game Voters Network

My Blogfather

Feed The Sins



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Open Trackback Alliance

Open Trackback Alliance


101st Fighting
Keyboarders



Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares



Top100 Bloggers
Top 100