« Home | Sloth: Total time waster » | Pride: Games and Stuff » | Anger: Ford Motor Company » | Anger: Email » | Anger: Heat III » | Anger: The Roberts' Adoption » | Sloth: Carny » | Sloth: Hey Cliffy » | Pride: E85 Forum » | Sloth: Waiting for Football » 

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 

Anger: Driven to the Profane

FUCK YOU! You and all the fucking idiots that commented favorably on your dim witted post!

I admit I have a sick mind. But this film was the first thing I thought of when I read this a few minutes ago. While I very much doubt either one of the Stepford's would run a stop sign let alone skirt adoption laws, one has to wonder why they would go to so much trouble to adopt such lily white kids when there are a multitude of children of color all over the US who need good parents.

Long time readers of this blog know that I am rarely driven to use profanity (in the written word, at least), but there is no other response for someone so fucking sick that they feel it is right and proper to slander every adoptive parent in the nation. We, sir, are not Nazis, bigots, racists, nor are we lawless and greedy bastards.

My adopted daughter has brought me, my wife and the combined family too much joy to adequately express. In return she has been given all our love and a much better life than the alternative.

According to this fuckwad asshole waste of carbon atoms, I am either guilty of unethical behavior, blatant racism or worse. Why? Just so the author can justify trying to drive a well qualified man out of public service by attacking his family. Make no mistake, the assholes that support this sort of fishing are looking to drive good people away from Government Service, at least the ones that don't share their bullshit agenda.

Jeff makes the point that if the Roberts' kids were something less than "lily white" they would now be castigated for taking the kids from their heritage.

I have wasted enough magnetic media on this asshole. Filth of this kind is not worth my time.

Here are my less profane thoughts on the subject.

Update: Darleen's Place has a similar reaction. She also points to this interesting post that compares the NYT actions with the Patriot Act. Nice.

| | Trackback URI

Blog Info

Praise for The 7 Deadly Sins


"I have to admit that you do sloth like nobody's business."
- tee bee
"omg...you're even nerdier than my bf. That's hawt."
- trouble
"Not everybody remembers the glow of green text on black monitor with fondness"
- cathyf
"That's just crazy talk"
- tee bee
"Holy crap! Where's the ACLU pukes this time?"
- justanothermngirl
"Quick, edit these before anyone sees them!"
- Chris
"See? Getting old isn't all bad."
- David
"THIS IS GOOD, SPREAD THE WORD."
- RICHARD
"Best wishes to my Blog Brother."
- Retired Geezer
"Congratulations to one sinner from another."
- basil
"I just sic them on punks like that like a couple of pitbulls."
- digitalbrownshirt
"I hate to say anything negative about someone I've never met (OK, that's a lie), but that guy is a $#@*& idiot."
- John from WuzzaDem

Video Game Voters Network

My Blogfather

Feed The Sins



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Open Trackback Alliance

Open Trackback Alliance


101st Fighting
Keyboarders



Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares



Top100 Bloggers
Top 100