« Home | Sloth: Games » | Anger: Fun with the Kossaks » | Sloth: Fun with Subtitles » | Pride: SCOTUS » | Sloth: Niger » | Pride: PETA » | Pride: Understanding the “root causes” » | Sloth: Funniest thing I heard today » | Sloth: S.H.I.T » | Sloth: Its PEOPLE! » 

Thursday, July 21, 2005 

Anger: Today's belly laffer

Today's belly laffer comes to us via protein wisdom who is forever battling THE HYPOCRISY.

[Nelson from the Simpsons]
HA HA!
[/Nelson from the Simpsons]

I really shouldn't laugh, I mean it isn't really that funny that some poor schlub is this deranged... [snicker] [gaffaw] Who the hell am I kidding? [snicker] With gems like these:

This is the opportunity to get it hammered into the brains that the Republicans want to turn your bedroom into a fishbowl.
What the heck is she talking about? I don't know of anyone that wants to monitor sexual activities behind closed doors. If she means abortion, what part of "Let the States decide" (aka The Tenth Amendment) does she not understand? Besides, I pretty sure that abortions are NOT performed in someone's bedroom.
[T]he vast majority of Americans use contraception and will be sorely pissed when they find out that right is in peril.
Who said anything about banning contraception? I must have missed that memo from VRWCHQ.

On the other hand it is hard to laugh at someone so blinded to right and wrong that they can, in all seriousness, write this:
Something like 1 in 3 women will have one in their lifetime. Abortion is exceedingly common. Selling out women who obtain them for political gain is not only wrong, but it is politically stupid. Anti-abortion laws turn every woman into a potential criminal.
Am I that only one that thinks it is a tragedy that, if the above is true, abortion is this common? Am I the only one that recoils at the thought of that many people (note, not just women) are so irresponsible to make this so? It saddens me to think that anyone could be this cold or this stupid.

Cancel that belly laugh, mourn for the unbridled hate that is the left in this country.

UPDATE: Dirty Kafir puts forth another "Dear Democrats" Letter, one I am sure our original jokester will not like.

| | Trackback URI

Blog Info

Praise for The 7 Deadly Sins


"I have to admit that you do sloth like nobody's business."
- tee bee
"omg...you're even nerdier than my bf. That's hawt."
- trouble
"Not everybody remembers the glow of green text on black monitor with fondness"
- cathyf
"That's just crazy talk"
- tee bee
"Holy crap! Where's the ACLU pukes this time?"
- justanothermngirl
"Quick, edit these before anyone sees them!"
- Chris
"See? Getting old isn't all bad."
- David
"THIS IS GOOD, SPREAD THE WORD."
- RICHARD
"Best wishes to my Blog Brother."
- Retired Geezer
"Congratulations to one sinner from another."
- basil
"I just sic them on punks like that like a couple of pitbulls."
- digitalbrownshirt
"I hate to say anything negative about someone I've never met (OK, that's a lie), but that guy is a $#@*& idiot."
- John from WuzzaDem

Video Game Voters Network

My Blogfather

Feed The Sins



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Open Trackback Alliance

Open Trackback Alliance


101st Fighting
Keyboarders



Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares



Top100 Bloggers
Top 100