« Home | Sloth: Fun with Subtitles » | Pride: SCOTUS » | Sloth: Niger » | Pride: PETA » | Pride: Understanding the “root causes” » | Sloth: Funniest thing I heard today » | Sloth: S.H.I.T » | Sloth: Its PEOPLE! » | Sloth: New Iron Chef Videos » | Anger: Teens and Game Development » 

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 

Anger: Fun with the Kossaks

A few selections from the dKos hit parade:

Why is he even a Democrat? (none / 0)

Ever since that sucker called a press conference to condemn Clinton for the Monica Lewinski affair, he's been no good to us. He makes us look terrible. Plus he's really, really ugly.

It is good to trust people; but it is better not to.

by choff on Tue Jul 19th, 2005 at 16:45:15 PDT
[ Parent ]
In reference to Senator Lieberman, 2000 VP nominee...

Bingo (none / 0)

He has got to have a wierd sex life with with hate and misogamy as the basis of his political philosophy. Maybe he likes Boy Scouts?

Where is the Gannon patrol?

by EasternOkie on Tue Jul 19th, 2005 at 13:05:02 PDT
[ Parent ]
Nice. At least they finally admit that the Gannon thing was a coordinated effort.
Liberal? (none / 0)

Douglas was liberal, Black was a liberal (outside of Cohen v. California), Brennan, Thurgood Marshall, Warren, Fortas all were liberals. Breyer and Ginsberg are center left.

"Once in a while you get shown the light In the strangest of places if you look at it right"

by molly bloom on Tue Jul 19th, 2005 at 13:19:19 PDT
[ Parent ]
Man, I would hate it if Breyer and Ginsberg were really considered center anything in the "Reality Based" world.

I have said it before, and I will now say it again. I prefer the cranks on the right to the cranks on the left.

UPDATE: More Kossack fun via Slublog and INDC Journal here and here. By the way Bill, I don't see the resemblance myself...

| | Trackback URI

Blog Info

Praise for The 7 Deadly Sins


"I have to admit that you do sloth like nobody's business."
- tee bee
"omg...you're even nerdier than my bf. That's hawt."
- trouble
"Not everybody remembers the glow of green text on black monitor with fondness"
- cathyf
"That's just crazy talk"
- tee bee
"Holy crap! Where's the ACLU pukes this time?"
- justanothermngirl
"Quick, edit these before anyone sees them!"
- Chris
"See? Getting old isn't all bad."
- David
"THIS IS GOOD, SPREAD THE WORD."
- RICHARD
"Best wishes to my Blog Brother."
- Retired Geezer
"Congratulations to one sinner from another."
- basil
"I just sic them on punks like that like a couple of pitbulls."
- digitalbrownshirt
"I hate to say anything negative about someone I've never met (OK, that's a lie), but that guy is a $#@*& idiot."
- John from WuzzaDem

Video Game Voters Network

My Blogfather

Feed The Sins



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Open Trackback Alliance

Open Trackback Alliance


101st Fighting
Keyboarders



Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares



Top100 Bloggers
Top 100