« Home | Lust: Dusty » | Pride: Dan Rather » | Greed: Bankrupt Senate » | Gluttony: Oh my... » | Anger: I hate my car » | Introducing the 7 Deadly Sins » 

Saturday, March 12, 2005 

Sloth: TV

I love TV. I never get enough, but lately there is nothing to watch, even with DirecTV. I am not interested in the Michael Jackson nonsense, so every news channel is no good. Football season is in the dead of night. No hockey this year. I have seen just about every rerun of Food Network programs. What's a guy to do?

Well, I have found a new love on TV. The SciFi Channel has resurrected the Battlestar Galactica franchise. I resisted watching it because of my fondness for the cheeseball 80's version of the show and the "mini series" really pissed me off. First of all can 2 episodes BE a mini series? And could they have telegraphed "here comes a series" any more then the disjointed ending? I suppose I should add the fact that I couldn't be bothered to remember when it was on (this is a post in the "Sloth" category after all).

Well, last night I was flipping around the satellite and ran across the opening credits. After seeing this episode, I will remember when it is on! I hope that there will be a "catch-up" mini marathon soon.

What a sloth-filled night THAT will be!

| | Trackback URI

Blog Info

Praise for The 7 Deadly Sins


"I have to admit that you do sloth like nobody's business."
- tee bee
"omg...you're even nerdier than my bf. That's hawt."
- trouble
"Not everybody remembers the glow of green text on black monitor with fondness"
- cathyf
"That's just crazy talk"
- tee bee
"Holy crap! Where's the ACLU pukes this time?"
- justanothermngirl
"Quick, edit these before anyone sees them!"
- Chris
"See? Getting old isn't all bad."
- David
"THIS IS GOOD, SPREAD THE WORD."
- RICHARD
"Best wishes to my Blog Brother."
- Retired Geezer
"Congratulations to one sinner from another."
- basil
"I just sic them on punks like that like a couple of pitbulls."
- digitalbrownshirt
"I hate to say anything negative about someone I've never met (OK, that's a lie), but that guy is a $#@*& idiot."
- John from WuzzaDem

Video Game Voters Network

My Blogfather

Feed The Sins



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Open Trackback Alliance

Open Trackback Alliance


101st Fighting
Keyboarders



Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares



Top100 Bloggers
Top 100