« Home 

Friday, March 11, 2005 

Introducing the 7 Deadly Sins

From the title of this blog, one might expect some religious nutcase to be writing it. If you stumbled in here expecting that, you will be sorely disappointed.

The reason I named it "7 Deadly Sins" is that I think that anything I will be writing about here will fit nicely into these 7 categories:

Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, also known as Vanity.
Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.
Gluttony is the desire to consume more than that which one requires.
Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.
Anger is a feeling that is directed toward some grievance.
Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain.
Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.

My hope is that this will be a place where humor, politics, religion and the trials of everyday life will be represented. I also hope that you will find some of my scribblings to be interesting.

Its going to be a hell of a ride.

| | Trackback URI

Blog Info

Praise for The 7 Deadly Sins


"I have to admit that you do sloth like nobody's business."
- tee bee
"omg...you're even nerdier than my bf. That's hawt."
- trouble
"Not everybody remembers the glow of green text on black monitor with fondness"
- cathyf
"That's just crazy talk"
- tee bee
"Holy crap! Where's the ACLU pukes this time?"
- justanothermngirl
"Quick, edit these before anyone sees them!"
- Chris
"See? Getting old isn't all bad."
- David
"THIS IS GOOD, SPREAD THE WORD."
- RICHARD
"Best wishes to my Blog Brother."
- Retired Geezer
"Congratulations to one sinner from another."
- basil
"I just sic them on punks like that like a couple of pitbulls."
- digitalbrownshirt
"I hate to say anything negative about someone I've never met (OK, that's a lie), but that guy is a $#@*& idiot."
- John from WuzzaDem

Video Game Voters Network

Previous posts

My Blogfather

Feed The Sins



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Open Trackback Alliance

Open Trackback Alliance


101st Fighting
Keyboarders



Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares



Top100 Bloggers
Top 100