« Home | Sloth: FEH! » | Pride: Open Trackbacks » | Anger: Update » | Anger: Quick » | Sloth: NO! » | Gluttony: GASP! » | Envy: Sobek for Pres? » | Pride: Video Game Voters Network » | Greed: $39 » | Anger: Villany! » 

Sunday, March 19, 2006 

Pride: I am not alone

I have often said that if gays want to get married, let 'em! Why should the law reward gays with immunity from marriage? The only question is how will the courts decide which of the people with male genitals will get the shaft?

The American Digest puts is much more articulate than I am on the subject:

I cannot wait to welcome my gay brothers and sisters to the Holy Realm of Sanctified Bliss. I believe with every drop of rain that falls that any two or three or four or more of gay, straight, quadrogendered, pawed or tentacled Americas that want to get into a marriage should not only be encouraged, but tossed headlong into the institution before they sober up and snap out of it.
I think it just dandy that gays should be treated equally to the "joys" of marriage as well as the "fun" of divorce.
Gay Americans say that without marriage they are, like the slaves of yesteryear, only half-a-person. Let us remove all impediments to their assuming of whole-person-hood, so that at least half of them can learn that special feeling of being a whole person with half your previous net worth.
Be careful what you wish for!

Besides, just how fabulous would a gay wedding be? It might be worth the price of admission just to see that.

| | Trackback URI

Blog Info

Praise for The 7 Deadly Sins


"I have to admit that you do sloth like nobody's business."
- tee bee
"omg...you're even nerdier than my bf. That's hawt."
- trouble
"Not everybody remembers the glow of green text on black monitor with fondness"
- cathyf
"That's just crazy talk"
- tee bee
"Holy crap! Where's the ACLU pukes this time?"
- justanothermngirl
"Quick, edit these before anyone sees them!"
- Chris
"See? Getting old isn't all bad."
- David
"THIS IS GOOD, SPREAD THE WORD."
- RICHARD
"Best wishes to my Blog Brother."
- Retired Geezer
"Congratulations to one sinner from another."
- basil
"I just sic them on punks like that like a couple of pitbulls."
- digitalbrownshirt
"I hate to say anything negative about someone I've never met (OK, that's a lie), but that guy is a $#@*& idiot."
- John from WuzzaDem

Video Game Voters Network

My Blogfather

Feed The Sins



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Open Trackback Alliance

Open Trackback Alliance


101st Fighting
Keyboarders



Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares



Top100 Bloggers
Top 100