« Home | Sloth: NFL Weak 12 » | Pride: E85 Update » | Sloth: NFL Week 12 » | Envy: Nowhere » | Anger: Morons » | Anger: The Moral Relativism of the Left » | Anger: Brats (not the good kind) » | Sloth: NFL weak 11 » | Lust: Beating » | Sloth: NFL Monday Blues » 

Monday, November 28, 2005 

Anger: Crash

A bit of explanation is in order.

I said in a previous post that I caused maybe 2 accidents due to traveling at “Amish Speed”. Here are the stories, please let me know if you think these are my fault or not.

Story 1

I was in the far right hand lane because slow traffic stays right. I was at the speed limit, which makes me super slow traffic. There was a line behind me and there was a steady stream of cars buzzing past at reasonable speeds to my left. A guy got tired of being stuck behind me and pulled out into the shoulder to jam into the next exit. Too bad for him that another guy further back had the same idea just before him and was passing him in the shoulder just as he pulled into it. Blammo, big crash in my rear view mirror.

My fault? My vote is yes.

Story 2

I was again in the right lane going the speed limit. A guy was passing me and taking the time to let me know that he didn’t approve of my driving by making a rude finger gesture. At this moment I saw another jack-booted thug in a police cruiser taking radar readings. I reflexively slowed even though I was already at the speed limit. The guy next to me also saw this and panicked. He slammed on the brakes and the guy behind him rear-ended him.

My fault? My vote is no.

| | Trackback URI

Blog Info

Praise for The 7 Deadly Sins


"I have to admit that you do sloth like nobody's business."
- tee bee
"omg...you're even nerdier than my bf. That's hawt."
- trouble
"Not everybody remembers the glow of green text on black monitor with fondness"
- cathyf
"That's just crazy talk"
- tee bee
"Holy crap! Where's the ACLU pukes this time?"
- justanothermngirl
"Quick, edit these before anyone sees them!"
- Chris
"See? Getting old isn't all bad."
- David
"THIS IS GOOD, SPREAD THE WORD."
- RICHARD
"Best wishes to my Blog Brother."
- Retired Geezer
"Congratulations to one sinner from another."
- basil
"I just sic them on punks like that like a couple of pitbulls."
- digitalbrownshirt
"I hate to say anything negative about someone I've never met (OK, that's a lie), but that guy is a $#@*& idiot."
- John from WuzzaDem

Video Game Voters Network

My Blogfather

Feed The Sins



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Open Trackback Alliance

Open Trackback Alliance


101st Fighting
Keyboarders



Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares



Top100 Bloggers
Top 100