« Home | Gluttony: Dave's BIG Sammich » | Pride: Quotes » | Sloth: Star Wars Meme » | Anger: Senate Democrats » | Anger: Judges » | Sloth: Meme » | Anger: 7 Sins Game » | Gluttony: "No Food For You" » | Greed: More thoughts on the game crash » | Lust: Shopping mishap » 

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 

Anger: "The Deal"

I have decided that I need some help forming the words that might express my feelings about the "Republican" Senators that made the devil's deal with the Democrats... Who better than The Bard himself:


You rise to play and go to bed to work
Othello

You showed your teeth like apes, and fawned like hounds and bowed like bondmen I do find it cowardly and vile
Julius Caesar

Thou art a traitor, false to thy gods, thy brother and thy father
King Lear

Art thou lunatics?
The Merry Wives of Windsor

This is the silliest stuff that I ever heard
A Midsummer Night’s Dream

He's a disease that must be cut away
Coriolanus

Silence that fellow, I would he had some cause to prattle for himself
Measure for Measure

Gratiano speaks an infinite deal of nothing
Merchant of Venice

Both like serpents are, who, though they feed on sweetst flowers, yet they poison breed
Pericles, Prince of Tyre

Out of my sight, thou dost infect mine eyes
Richard III

What a disgrace it is to me that I should remember your name
Henry IV

Dishonest varlet, we cannot misuse him enough
The Merry Wives of Windsor

If I owe you anything I shall pay you in cudgels
Henry V

Four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one
Much Ado About Nothing

Methink thou art a general offence, and every man should beat thee. I think thou wast created for men to breathe themselves upon you
All’s well that ends well

He never broke any mans head but his own, and that was against a post when he was drunk
Henry V


"Bonus Bard Goodness":

France is a dog hole, and it no more merits the tread of a man's foot
All’s well that ends well


UPDATE: While not "The Bard", Spoons does a nice job making it real for everyone to see.

Comedy UPDATE:WuzzaDem has a great bit on this topic! Go have a look!

| | Trackback URI

Blog Info

Praise for The 7 Deadly Sins


"I have to admit that you do sloth like nobody's business."
- tee bee
"omg...you're even nerdier than my bf. That's hawt."
- trouble
"Not everybody remembers the glow of green text on black monitor with fondness"
- cathyf
"That's just crazy talk"
- tee bee
"Holy crap! Where's the ACLU pukes this time?"
- justanothermngirl
"Quick, edit these before anyone sees them!"
- Chris
"See? Getting old isn't all bad."
- David
"THIS IS GOOD, SPREAD THE WORD."
- RICHARD
"Best wishes to my Blog Brother."
- Retired Geezer
"Congratulations to one sinner from another."
- basil
"I just sic them on punks like that like a couple of pitbulls."
- digitalbrownshirt
"I hate to say anything negative about someone I've never met (OK, that's a lie), but that guy is a $#@*& idiot."
- John from WuzzaDem

Video Game Voters Network

My Blogfather

Feed The Sins



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Open Trackback Alliance

Open Trackback Alliance


101st Fighting
Keyboarders



Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates
Listed on BlogShares



Top100 Bloggers
Top 100